Forthcoming two-day Smart Skills Training Workshop (TW) is going to be held on October 30 and 31, 2017 at the Institute of Economics, Zagreb. This specialized TW will be related to upgrading Skills within Smart Specialization
Strategy (S3) in Croatia. Key focus of this TW is exploring various aspects of skills policy (designing and implementing) related to smart industrial specialization and digital transformation action in Croatia.
Smart Skills TW will cover the following area/topics:
– The Future of Jobs. Employment, Skills and. Workforce Strategy for the Fourth Industrial Revolution;
– The impact of skill formation policies on innovation;
– Employment, Skills and Productivity;
– Unemployment and Skill Mismatch;
– Global Value Chain, on Internationalization Processes, on Human Capital in Firms’ Internationalization Strategies;
More on the details of the workshop please see here.
TW will consist of invited lectures given by prominent researchers in the field, as well as presentations of case studies and research results. Authors interested in presenting their research are invited to submit papers/presentations to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org