According to the Description of Action – Part A, the Institute of Economics, Zagreb should provide information about publication in high impact journals in the relevant research field. Journal papers published in the field of Economics and Management of Innovation and Technology (EMIT) are considered relevant. This task is tightly connected with Expected Impact 1 (E1.1) of the project defined in Description of Action. We consider, number of published articles in the field of EMIT in D 1.5, as a criteria for achieving E 1.1 at the end of the project period. At the bottom of this page there is a list of five articles published by EIZ researchers cited in SCOPUS and WoS indexed journal in the field of EMIT for the period from 2013 to 2015 (three years prior to the project beginning). One should bear in mind that all new published publications are going to be presented within Training Workshops which are going to be implemented from April 2017 until March 2018.
List of relevant publications of the Institute of Economics, Zagreb (EIZ) in the field of EMIT (2013 – 2015)
- Radas, Sonja; Anić, Ivan Damir; Tafro, Azra; Wagner, Vanja (2015) The effects of public support schemes on small and medium enterprises, Technovation, 38 15-30.
- Botrić, Valerija; Božić, Ljiljana (2015) Pristup financiranju poduzetnika u Hrvatskoj jesu li inovatori u nepovoljnijem položaju?. Ekonomski pregled: mjesečnik Hrvatskog društva ekonomista Zagreb. 66 5; 431-454.
- Božić, Ljiljana; Ozretić Došen, Ðurđana (2015), Enabling innovation and creativity in market oriented firms. Baltic Journal of Management, 10 2; 144-165;
- Aralica, Zoran; Botrić Valerija (2013) Evaluation of research and development tax incentives scheme in Croatia. Ekonomska istraživanja Economic 26, 3; 63-80
- Radas, Sonja; Anić, Ivan Damir (2013) Evaluating additionality of an innovation subsidy program targeted at SMEs: an Exploratory study, Croatian Economic Survey 15, 1; pp. 61-88